The Hyper-14 chassis is the most durable monocular chassis on the market, period. The main body is made of 7000 series aluminum with a shock reduction sleeve intended to reduce shock when mounted to a weapon, whereas a standard PVS-14 housing is not rated for such use. It is an up-armoured PVS-14 housing that accepts standard PVS-14 hardware and attachment points. It has improvements over the legacy PVS-14 such as improved seals, 7000 series aluminum body, improved internal design, shock dampening systems for weapon mounts, etc.
Our Mil-Spec series Hyper-14 makes use of 1600+ FoM Photonis Echo White Phosphor, Autogated image intensifiers as well as US Milspec lenses made by Edmund Optics. Lenses are very important when it comes to image quality, and while lower quality lenses are still useable, lower quality lenses will result in lower perceived resolution, and higher perceived image distortion. Edmund Optics lenses are extremely sought after, as they were the highest quality US Milspec PVS-14 lenses made, better than Carson Industries lenses which are standard today.
For the difference between our Standard and Select tubes, click HERE. If you would like to select your own tubes, please contact us before you place your order, or leave an order note for us to contact you.
- Photonis ECHO 1600+ FoM Image Intensifier
- White Phosphor Tube with Autogated Power Supply
- Photonis Defense Hyper-14 Ruggedized Housing Chassis
- Onboard Shock Absorbing Sleeve
- Main Body Made of 7000 Series Aluminum
- U.S. Milspec Edmund Optics Objective Lens
- Carson Industries Ocular Lens
- Variable Gain Control
- Full Kit - Bayonet Arm, Skullcrusher Mount, etc. Included
- Powered by single AA Battery
Full Kit Includes:
- Opfor Night Solutions built Hyper-14
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Skullcrusher with Mount
- Bayonet J-Arm
- Rubber Eyecup and Retainer
- Sacrificial Lens (not ballistic rated)
- Demist Shield
- AA Battery
CANADA ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT EXPORTABLE.