Warranty and Returns
- Nightvision devices are warrantied for 1 year from purchase date.
- Other mission equipment and hardware will follow standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Customer is responsible for transit to us, however we will cover return shipping to the customer.
- Warranty only covers defects in manufacturing or assembly.
- User error, misuse, and normal wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
- Tube blemishes are not valid warranty claims.
- For return requests, please contact us prior to sending an item to us. Items sent without authorization will not be accepted.
- Return requests must be made no more than 7 days after delivery confirmation from the courier.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping fees are non refundable.