The BNVD-1431 Mk.II night vision binocular is an affordable articulating night vision solution that features vast improvements over the legacy. It is one of the best binocular systems for the value and is assembled in house. We are the only company in Canada working directly with Argus to improve and evaluate the BNVD-1431 series of products. Our feedback and recommendations led directly to many of the improvements made to this housing. Our weatherproofing service is no longer necessary as all changes have been made at the factory, and the Opfor Night Solutions upgrade screw kit has been supplied to the factory so all units come with them as standard.
The housing itself features articulating pods with adjustable joint tension and interpupillary stops, a central power knob that doubles variable gain control, and can be powered by a single AA battery or an external battery pack.
Kit includes everything you need to build, except for tubes and optional lenses. Locking rings and light pipes are included, as well as infinity set screws and D-collars which replace the internal close focus stop for the lens.
Assembly tools, lenses and other components available, Click Here
- On board accelerometer
- Manual gain control
- Articulating binocular system
- Adjustable interpupillary stops
- Powered by single AA Battery
- Cerakote finishes available!
Improvements Over Mk.1:
- Variable gain control
- Compatible with 10160, 10160 variable gain, 11769 tube formats with modification
- On board IR illuminator
- Opfor Night Solutions upgraded screw kits installed from the factory
- Opfor Night solutions weatherproofing service no longer necessary, sealed from the factory
- Aluminum D-collars double as infinity stops and close focus stops to simplify maintenance
- Improved housing material
- Skeletonized pods for weight reduction
- Enhanced interpupillary adjustment distance