We are proud to work in partnership with TNVC to be the only authorized international distributor of the TNVC Artemis BNVG-M (Binocular Night Vision Goggle - Modular) system. The Artemis BNVG-M is a fixed bridge binocular system with the unique ability to swap between standard dovetail mounting interfaces, and ball detent aviation style mounting interfaces.
With the Modular Power Supply - Dovetail installed, the Artemis is powered either by a single CR123A or an external Fisher power source.
With the Modular Power Supply - Ball Detent installed, the Artemis is able to use standard ball detent mounted power supplies such as the Wilcox GSGM/DPAM, and the AB Nightvision STORM.
In order to balance weight with durability, the bridge and mounting interfaces are constructed out of aluminum, while low stress components such as the optical pods are machined from high strength polymer.
Our Artemis BNVGs make use of your choice of Photonis or NNVT image intensifiers. We only offer premium quality lenses with our systems from Carson Industries, and Rochester Precision Optics. Lenses are very important when it comes to image quality, and while lower quality lenses are still useable, lower quality lenses will result in lower perceived resolution, and higher perceived image distortion.
- US Milspec standard lens
- Good balance of resolution, transmission, and flare suppression
- Low edge distortion
- Lighest weight lens assembly, includes lightweight diopter assembly
- Low Profile
- Excellent light transmission
- Good dynamic light performance and flare suppression
- Best center resolution and clarity
Carson vs RPO 3.0 Comparison Available HERE
Our nightvision devices are custom built to your specifications. We build our devices inside our positive pressure clean room fitted with dual filtration blowers that meet ISO5 clean room specifications. Our devices are calibrated and tested using our Hoffman ANV-126A and HVS-126 Digital Night Vision Test Equipment, and vacuum tested and nitrogen purged using our digital purge machine. Please allow up to one week for assembly, calibration, and testing prior to shipment.
- Durable, fixed bridge binocular system
- Worm drive interpupillary adjustment
- Modular Power Supply options
- Made in the USA
- Low reflectivity FDE Cerakote finish
- 1 year warranty on image intensifiers
- Limited lifetime warranty on housing provided by TNVC
- Comes with TNVC NVG Pouch, please add your desired colour to cart