The BNVD-1431 Mk.II night vision binocular is an affordable articulating night vision solution featuring articulating pods with adjustable joint tension and interpupillary stops, a central power knob that doubles variable gain control, and the ability to be powered by a single AA battery or an external battery pack.
Our BNVD-1431 Mk.IIs make use of your choice Photonis or NNVT image intensifiers. We only offer premium quality lenses with our systems from Carson Industries, and Rochester Precision Optics. Lenses are very important when it comes to image quality, and while lower quality lenses are still useable, lower quality lenses will result in lower perceived resolution, and higher perceived image distortion.
- US Milspec standard lens
- Good balance of resolution, transmission, and flare suppression
- Low edge distortion
- Lighest weight lens assembly, includes lightweight diopter assembly
- Low Profile
- Excellent light transmission
- Good dynamic light performance and flare suppression
- Best center resolution and clarity
Carson vs RPO 3.0 Comparison Available HERE
Our nightvision devices are custom built to your specifications. We build our devices inside our positive pressure clean room fitted with dual filtration blowers that meet ISO5 clean room specifications. Our devices are calibrated and tested using our Hoffman ANV-126A and HVS-126 Digital Night Vision Test Equipment, and vacuum tested and nitrogen purged using our digital purge machine. Please allow up to one week for assembly, calibration, and testing prior to shipment.
- Articulating binocular system
- Waterproof: Submersion at 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Variable gain control with Photonis Image Intensifiers (NNVT are not variable gain compatible)
- Adjustable interpupillary stops
- Powered by single AA Battery
- Comes with TNVC NVG Pouch, please add your desired colour to cart
- Cerakote finishes available!
- Quickstart guide available HERE
Improvements Over Mk.1:
- Variable gain control
- Compatible with 10160, 10160 variable gain, and some 11769 tube formats
- On board IR illuminator
- Opfor Night Solutions upgraded screw kits installed from the factory
- Opfor Night solutions weatherproofing service no longer necessary, sealed from the factory
- Aluminum D-collars double as infinity stops and close focus stops to simplify maintenance
- Improved housing material
- Skeletonized pods for weight reduction
- Enhanced interpupillary adjustment distance