The LE221G is a class IIIa visible green laser aiming device with a coaxial mounted class 2 IR (infrared) laser for use with night vision devices. The LE221G features a grade 5 titanium housing with a quick release Picatinny rail mount. The LE221G is powered by a single CR123 battery which can provide up to 5000 hours of battery life.
The rear facing selector switch lets the user select between visible low, visible high, IR low, IR high activation using the included remote pressure switch or turn the unit OFF. The LE221G also includes tactile windage and elevation adjustments for a precision zero and a top mounted activation button.
Operation via switch on housing / remote pressure switch:
- Momentary on: Press and hold the switch. The laser will stay activated until the switch is released.
- Constant on: Double press the switch without holding. The laser will be activated for 5 minutes or until de-activated by pressing the switch once. Laser automatically turns off after 5 minutes.
- Coaxial Green and IR Laser Pointer
- High/Low Brightness Setting
- Complete Titanium Housing
- Remote Cable Switch
- Quick Release Mount
- IPX8 Waterproof
- Dimensions: 8.7cm × 5cm × 3.3cm (3.41" × 1.96" × 1.28")
- Weight: 195g (6.88 oz)
- Housing Material: Titanium
- Adjustment per Click: 0.5 MOA
- W&E Travel Range: ±50 MOA
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~65℃
- Working Temperature: -40℃~51℃
- Submersion: IPX8
- Vibration: 1000G
- Laser & Illuminator Type: Dual Laser
- IR Pointer Class: II
- IR Pointer Output: 0.3mw (low) /0.7mw (high)
- Visible Laser Class: II / IIIA
- Visible Laser Output: 1mw (low) / 5mw (high)
Unfortunately this item is available to ship in Canada only as it is a Holosun Canada item.